Website development, On-line software systems and everything Internet
We understand your challenges and turn your business processes and ideas for solutions into websites, online software or Intranet systems. If you think "it can be done" or you think "there must be a better way" - call us.
Business Process Automation
- Conversion of MS Word Templates, MS Excel Sheets, MS Access databases into software
- Reporting, Automated reporting and report writer construction
- Automated email processing
- Exporter Information Systems
- Customer and Supplier Portals
- Google Docs/ Maps/ Translate/ Search/ OCR and other automation
- Integration of accounting/ ERP/ logistics systems: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Informix, CSV
- Fully automated 24/7 screen scraping
- Web based offline applications
Web design and development
- Multilingual/ multi-country web site systems
- E-Commerce: brick & mortar, services and intellectual property
- Image galleries
- Newsletter systems and mailing lists
- Membership systems and login areas
- Intranet systems
- Online calculators
- Google Maps integration
- Mobile phone and website based ventures
- Open source website development: Joomla, Symfony
Internet Infrastructure Strategy consulting
- Open source web server/ database server setup and tuning, maintenance
- Domain names and long term Internet asset management
- Risk management, backup strategies and emergency drills
- Public speaking and presentations
Our service is provided based on either quotation or an hourly rate. We are able to accurately determine the amount of time and effort required to implement your online software or website solution.
The following services are fully integrated into our business model and part of our service delivery
- Single point of contact for advice and development of both a range and a stack of Internet technology - covering the whole range of servers, databases, programming languages, browser interfaces and Internet protocols (HTTP/SMTP/WebDAV).
- Single point of contact for major open source development platforms: Joomla and Symfony.
- No product to push and no passive income agenda that could distract us from producing software for you.
- Years of experience and code base available to be used.
- All source code and documentation is provided under open source licences. Exceptions are extremely rare. This is the highest degree of control, strategic support and long term stability you can achieve with software licences.
- Revision control, version management, issue tracking and documentation of technical data (Wiki) are part of our standard delivery practice. We continually innovate our processes based on best practice and our own findings. You get the benefit of using these processes and experiences.
- Automated deployment procedures are used at all times. These have been developed to fit custom development, to reduce the cost and risk of software changes.
Automatem Ltd has been founded in 2004 and is owned and operated by Jochen Daum. We currently have 2 staff members and employ a number of companies for related services.
Jochen is your primary contact at Automatem. His specialties are customer contact and support, problem solving, solution building and Joomla development.
Jochen has more than 12 years of experience with Web sites, online software and custom business automation systems. He also holds a Masters degree in computer science from Darmstadt University of Technology, Germany. He is fluent in English and German.